A century on, and there are still so many untold stories, never before seen photographs and stowed away memorabilia to be shared. As part of the Centenary of ANZAC in Tasmania we want to share these stories about Australia’s, and in particular Tasmania’s, rich military history, to ensure future generations are aware of the ANZAC legacy.
We encourage you to submit your stories and photos to help educate the community on Tasmania’s rich war history. Each snippet of history is captivating, such as:
- • stories about a family member who served
- • the tales of special pieces of memorabilia and how they came to be
- • photos of hand written diaries
- • the experience of loved ones and the community who remained at home
- • research that has been undertaken.
Stories will be published on the Tasmanian Centenary of ANZAC website.
Ensure the legacy lives on. Submit your story using the form below.